Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Like a Black Hole, or Kids with Cancer... It Just Makes No Sense

Does anyone know about this magical Walden Farms? I was in Rittenhouse Market the other day and there I happened to notice three flavors of: Walden Farms Calorie Free Veggie Dips in 'Bacon', 'French Onion', and 'Ranch'.



On the label they claim to be calorie free, fat free, carb free, gluten free, AND sugar free... AND (not that they're yogic or anything) the ingredient list isn't going to give you heart palpitations or require a team of researchers to decipher.



So it's true? There really is a God? Miracles really do happen?

I bet not. I haven't tasted them yet, so I shouldn't go getting all judgemental, but I'd be downright shocked. Something is telling me they probably taste like a cardboard monkey's asshole... but I could be wrong, in which case I'm going to start playing the lottery and trusting my fellow man because, by golly, good things really do happen.

P.S. If your curious check out their website. They appear to have a whole line of equally as unimaginably calorie-free products, including chocolate syrup and "whipped peanut spread"... Waaaa happpaaannn????

http://waldenfarms.com/

No comments: