Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where O' Where Did Uncle Jimmy Go?

A lot of you have been asking 'Where did Uncle Jimmy go at?'... 

Well Uncle Jimmy became the latest victim of the current economic crisis when I got laid off from my job back in November.  Since then I have been doing a lot of things like giving up on life, wearing sweat pants, eating ice cream, crying into my ice cream, figuring out how to eat meals from Whole Foods for less then $10/day (have yet to perfect this), and counting the bricks in my bedroom wall.  Clearly I have been too busy to find the time to write posts.  


(That's not me.)

So, I've been away for far too long BUT now I'm back. 

... to get back to the topic at hand (namely food) I'm going to pick up on a theme we discussed earlier and list some of  my favorite unavailable (or not readily available) ice cream flavor ideas...

Chili Flake
Honey Comb
Thai Iced Tea
Basil
Frosted Corn Flake
Limoncello
Malt  
Jelly Donut
Macaroon
Bacon
Chocolate Covered Gummy Bear
Chocolate Pudding Pockets (Ironically, this was also my nickname in high school... not really)
Graham Cracker
Sweet Potato
Coco Puff
Rice Pudding
Bread Pudding
Pizzelle
Butterscotch Krimpet 



I could go on and on...

No comments: